Learn All About The Ganesh Mantra
& How To Make It More Effective
“Ganesha, that elephant God? Nice!”
I once heard a foreigner say this as he tried to strike up a conversation with the temple pundit of my town. Eavesdropping is rude, but he was so loud that I just couldn’t resist! Yes, Lord Ganesha is the one with the elephant head – one of the most popular and beloved deities of the Hindu Pantheon.
The Puranas (a collection of short Hindu myths) contain the story of how Ganesha got his elephant head. Ganesha is the epitome of obedience. There are several examples of this trait in many stories, and each has a profound moral to it.
Chanting Mantras and invoking any God will give immediate benefits as these prayers are as old as Creation and Consciousness itself.
How To Pray To Get The Most Out Of This Mantra
Writing, chanting, or hearing the Ganesh Mantra in any form is
beneficial, but there are ways to maximize the blessings and benefits you get out of
the prayer. There are many simple changes you can make to your prayer
routine to improve the effectiveness of the Mantra.
- Sit with closed eyes in a comfortable position.
- Inhale and exhale deeply. Now, chant the Ganesh Mantra at least 11 times.
- You can chant 21, 51, 71, 91, or 108 times. Multiples of 108 are considered best.
- Count the chants on your fingertips. For counts greater than 21, you should use a japa mala or rosary with 108 beads.
- Beads help you with counting and allow you to focus all your attention on the chanting instead!
- After reciting this Mantra, stay calm and feel the changes in your mind
- Enjoy the stillness and relaxation you have achieved with your
prayers, and revel in the internal and external bliss you have been
- There is no need for you to get up immediately after your prayers are done.
- We are sure that you will notice many positive changes in your life as soon as you start chanting this Mantra.
- Do not chant these prayers when eating something.
- Remove all distractions when you chant, keep your cell phones away! Distractions that disrupt your chanting will only hinder your progress and shatter the calmness you build with the chants.
- Sit up with a faithful mind and chant with full concentration and you will be sure to see great results.
How To Chant The Mantra
- Om - is pronounced as /aum/. It is not O and M separately. You need to pronounce “O” for 2/3 time and for 1/3 times the sound “M” which is bilabial.
- Gamm – pronounced as “/gam/
- Ganapataye - pronounced as /ganapataye:/
Want to have expert guidance on how to chant this Mantra correctly to obtain all of its benefits? Find all the help you need with our Guided Mantra Chanting Program!
Click here to find out more
The Best eBook Ever Written On Mantras
- The most complete PDF Book on Mantras with over 50 Mantras that will help you solve your problems.
- One of the only eBooks available on Mantras anywhere.
- Discover the real benefits of Mantras; you will find some that might surprise you.
- Hear advice from expert Gurus and Masters on the chanting of Mantras to help you achieve whatever you desire.
- Find out the most important rules to follow for correct mantra chanting technique and allow yourself to maximise the powerful benefits of your prayers.
- Discover the most common mistakes with mantra chanting and learn how to avoid them.
- See how Mantras can help remove all obstacles and bring new positive energy into your life.
- Discover more than 160 ways of using Mantras in your life.
- Join the thousands of people already starting to change their lives through the power of mantras!
More Info >>
Limited Time Offer: The Best Mantra Combo For A Discount Price
Get This Innovative Mantra Learning PDF Book Set, All Written With The Help Of Expert Gurus, For A Discount Price Of Just $39.99 And Join The Thousands Of People Already Starting To Learn And Master Mantras And Chanting Today!
More articles related to Lord Ganesh Mantra:
Like This Page