Success and failure are very important areas of a person’s life.
These don’t always depend on one’s efforts - there are many other factors which play their role directly or indirectly in your success.
But there is something that can use to create more positivity in your life and help you to achieve success - Mantras For Success.
Yes! Of course! It is always good to be confident that you will be successful but you can’t deny the fact that there is always a chance of failure. Mantras can help to increase your confidence so that you will find it easier to be successful.
Mantras for success give you the infinite power and positive energy which will help you to stand against even the most adverse conditions in life and doing your best. All you have to do is choose the suitable Mantra and follow the path of success with it.
Mantras for success are the ultimate source of power. So whenever you take the help of mantras, you increase the amount of positive energy and aura around yourself which helps you in getting success. After reciting the mantras, your power increases and every person who comes into contact with you will be influenced by the positive energy and aura you have.
1. No one is able to become successful if they do not try. Initiation of work decides whether you’ll achieve success or not. It is also very important that you initiate something in the right and proper way. Praying Lord Ganesha for success in your work is very important & effective. Before starting any work, try to recite this mantra to help you succeed in whatever you are trying to accomplish -
ॐ गं गणपतये नमः ।
Om Gam Ganpataye namah
Meaning-I pray to Lord Ganesha.
2. When you are entering somewhere, start reciting this mantra silently and you’ll be able to benefit from its powerful effect on your confidence and it should give you good luck -
प्रविसि नगर कीजै सब काजा ।
हृदय राखि कोसलपुर राजा ।।
pravisi nagar kijai sab kaaja
hrudaya rakhi kosalpur raja
Meaning - Having the impression of Lord Ram, I am entering in the city for doing my work. May all my works and wishes get complete.
3. If you are not finding a good groom or bride for your daughter/son then start practising this Mantra and it will help you to find the best one for your child. In many cases, it is said that the right person finds the practitioner itself.
जानि गौरि अनुकूल सिय हिय हरषि न जाई कहि ।
मंजुल मंगल मूलि वाम अंग फरकन लगे ।।
jaani gauri anukuul siya hiya harashi na jaai kahi
mahjul mangal muul baam anga farkan lage
Meaning - When Goddess Sita felt that Great Mother Gauri is in her favour she became very happy and good omens started happening.
4. Some people are very much concerned with their spiritual progress too. But spiritual progress is often not possible without direction of a Guru, and you may find yourself in a helpless position. What you need to know is how to find a Guru. Here is the mantra which will help you. If you are searching for the right Guru and want spiritual progress as well then start practising this Mantra -
प्रच्छामि त्वाम् धर्म संमूढचेतः ।
यच्छ्रेयः स्यान्निश्चितं ब्रूहितन्मे
शिस्यस्तेहं शाधि मां त्वाम् प्रपन्नं ।।
prakshami twam dharmsammudha cheetah
yaccheryah syannischitam bruhi tanme
shiayashteham shadhi maam twam prappanam
Meaning - O Lord! I am being a coward and am confused. I am not in a state of deciding anything. I am asking you to tell me what is good for me. I am your disciple, take me under shelter of your grace.
5. There may be times when you are at a crossing in life and are not sure what is the right option for you. You may find yourself in a very confusing state. Do not worry, such things are common in a person’s life. If you find yourself in this state, this Mantra will show you the correct path to take to the door of success. All you need to do is to practice reciting these Mantras for success with great faith and reverence -
जेहि विधि होइ नाथ हित मोरा
करहु सो वेगि दास मैन तोरा ।।
jehi vidhi hoi naath hit moraa
karahu so vegi daas main toraa
Meaning - O lord! I am your devotee. I don’t know what to do. So do at once, whatever is good for me.
6. There are times when you will find that your enemies are succeeding at making your life more difficult. Your enemies don’t stop creating obstacles in the way of your success and that is what is concerning or worrying you. Be happy because we are here to help you. Just practise this Mantra and all of these problems will come to an end -
दीनदयाल विरद संभारी ।
हरहु नाथ मम संकट भारी ।।
deendayaal virad sambhari
harahu naath mam sankat bhaari
Meaning - O Lord! You are the mightiest of the mighty. Free me from the bondages and the great danger I am facing.
7. Sometimes you feel that you were about to achieve success and all of a sudden something bad happened and you failed. It goes on happening all the time and you start losing your confidence and hope. If this happens with you, then start practising these Mantras for success and you’ll undoubtedly improve your chances of success -
स्थाने हृषीकेश तव प्रकीर्त्या
जगत्प्रहृष्यत्यनुरज्यते च ।।
रक्षांसी भीतानि दिशो द्रवन्ति
सर्वे नमस्यन्ति च सिद्धसंघाः ।।
sthaane hrushikesh tav prakirtaya
jagat prahrushyat anurajjate cha
rakshansi bhiitani disho dravanti
sarve namashyanti cha siddhasanghah
Meaning - All the world is being made happy by your great powers and fame O Lord! All the sages are paying respect to you. And all the bad and evil powers are running away, being afraid of you.
Whenever there is something wrong or adverse, these Mantras for success will help you in making it right. Practise your mantra with full faith and reverence and leave all the worries and anxieties forever. You will get success.
Our best wishes are with you, our friend. Good luck in all your endeavours in life. If you have any questions or there is anything we can help you with, please leave us a comment or find us on Facebook and we will do all we can to assist you.
Team Ideal Mantra