10 Reasons to Chant the Vishnu Mantra
“Of the different types of prayers, the prayers to Lord Vishnu are best” – Bhagavatham
You know, it is a fact that the divine powers grant prayers made by the pure of heart. So the reason why we pray is very important.
You should not harbour selfish or negative thoughts when chanting a Mantra.
Here are the reasons for chanting Vishnu Mantra:
It is empowering: The Vishnu Mantra will boost your concentration and memory power. It clears your heart of negative emotions and helps atone for past karma. It wards off evil and blesses you with prosperity, wealth, wisdom and success in all aspects of life.
- It balances your physical ability with your inner emotional and intellectual forces. You begin to feel fulfilled both spiritually and physically.
- Educes Anxiety and Depression: In Sanskrit, “man” means mind while “tra” means deliverance. Chanting to Lord Vishnu frees you from material and physical attachments. You will no longer be afraid of loss, aging and death.
- Develops compassion: The divine light awakens kindness and love within you.
- Soothes and Heals: The Vishnu Mantra grants you transcendental bliss. It will calm your restless mind. You will find lasting joy.
- Boosts Immunity: You will become healthier and happier, and be able to overcome challenges easily.
- It is easy: Chanting works just as well, whether you do it by yourself or in a group. All you need is faith and concentration.
- It is free: It all depends on how much effort you put into your prayers. If you do not put your heart in to it, you will never see the results you hope for.
- Enhances your intuitive powers.
- Increases your wisdom, peace of mind and gives you an inner radiance.
“Om Namo Narayanay” is the most effective Mantra of Lord Vishnu.
Okay, so what do you need to chant the Vishnu Mantra?
A healthy body and calm mind are needed to chant this Mantra. Your mind should be clear and stable, your thoughts clean and pure. Only then can you be sure of achieving maximum benefits. Whether you receive 10% or 100% of the blessings you ask for depends entirely on you.
You also need lots of patience and faith. When you complete 800,000 chants of the Vishnu hymn, you will begin to see amazing changes in your life.
You should not focus on counting your chants, though. You should chant effortlessly and regularly, and the changes will surely happen.
Some common mistakes made when chanting this Mantra:
- Correct pronunciation is very important. Mispronunciations change the meaning of the Mantra and can nullify the positive effects.
- Stressing on the wrong syllable or using the wrong meter can defeat the entire purpose of chanting the Mantra.
- Not having full faith, or chanting the mantra with a bad attitude can reverse the desired results.
- You should not think impure thoughts when chanting.
I hope you enjoy this prayer and use its divine powers for good. I hope that it fills your life with goodness and joy.
The Best eBook Ever Written On Mantras
- The most complete PDF Book on Mantras with over 50 Mantras that will help you solve your problems.
- One of the only eBooks available on Mantras anywhere.
- Discover the real benefits of Mantras; you will find some that might surprise you.
- Hear advice from expert Gurus and Masters on the chanting of Mantras to help you achieve whatever you desire.
- Find out the most important rules to follow for correct mantra chanting technique and allow yourself to maximise the powerful benefits of your prayers.
- Discover the most common mistakes with mantra chanting and learn how to avoid them.
- See how Mantras can help remove all obstacles and bring new positive energy into your life.
- Discover more than 160 ways of using Mantras in your life.
- Join the thousands of people already starting to change their lives through the power of mantras!
More Info >>
Limited Time Offer: The Best Mantra Combo For A Discount Price
Get This Innovative Mantra Learning PDF Book Set, All Written With The Help Of Expert Gurus, For A Discount Price Of Just $39.99 And Join The Thousands Of People Already Starting To Learn And Master Mantras And Chanting Today!
Like This Page