Learn how certain goods used along with mantras can make Shiva puja much more effective.
Shiva puja (worship) is a show of devotion to Lord Shiva, who is said to be the easiest God to please.
You can use different articles for fulfilling your different purposes in the worship.
The first and the foremost you require in the worship is a Mantra.
Beginner as well as expert practitioners can use the same mantra.
The prime mantra is ‘namah shivaya’ which is recited for happiness of Lord Shiva.
For any other purpose, when this is used along with ‘Om’ beej mantra (Key word), it becomes more special and effective.
Find out which goods devote to Lord Shiva for your desired benefits.
Goods used in the practice of Shiva puja are – cow’s milk, cow ghee, honey, dhatura, acacia flower, some rice, coconuts, durva grass, gangajal, bel leaves etc.
These goods are very easily available at home, that’s why anybody willing to get benefits can start it without any problem.
A practitioner should use different goods along with mantra recital in order to get different type of benefits. Some of them are as follows:
- For attaining wealth benefits you should recite ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ and offering cow milk, bel leaves to Lord Shiva’s idol or Shiva linga.
- Use Dhatura, Til seeds everyday if you want to have some health benefits.
- Are you concerned about having a good husband? Or you are not getting a good groom for your daughter then you can suggest him to have fast on Mondays practicing this mantra. Offer cow a flour doe after finishing the worship in the morning.
- Are you tired of rushing here and there for finding a job? Don’t panic, wear a rudraksha and start practicing this mantra offering durva grass to Lord Shiva.
- Do you want to have children? but things are not going in your favor. Start practicing this mantra by sitting under a Banyan (Bargad) tree.
- Are your enemies troubling you? or you are lagging behind because of their pressure? For this, you can offer acacia flowers, dhatura and black tila along with reciting this mantra.
- Are you willing to start a new business? then practice this mantra and offer coconuts every day. Soon your business will start booming.
- If you want further development in your spiritual path? You can offer gangajal and bel leaves. You will start felling its effect from the very first day.
You can worship Shiva in the morning and evening. But Monday, eclipses, and Maha shivratri (are days dedicated to Lord Shiva) and the month of savan (supposed to be the month for Lord Shiva’s worship) are the best and special period to perform this worship.
You should practice Shiva puja during this period for attaining (siddhi). Once you have attained this worship, it will become more effective. Then you can use it for the goodness of mankind and benefit other too.
Before practicing, meditate reciting this shloka-
English Translation –
Yasya:nke cha vibha:ti bhu:dharsuta: devapaga: mastake
Bhale balbidhurgale cha garalam yasyorasi vyalraat
Soyam bhumivibhisanah survarah sarvadhipah sarvada:
Sharvah sarvgatah shivah shashinibhah shri Shankar patu maam
May Lord Shiva protect me, who is accompanied by Goddess Parvati; ornamented by Ganga on head, moon on forehead, poison in neck, snakes on Chaste, colored by ashes. Who is superior of all the Gods, slayer of all the sins of devotes, omnipresent, shining like moon.
How can you perform Shiva puja (worship)?
You can perform this worship at home or in Shiva temple. When you want to do this worship at home, you will light a diya or light at the front of lord Shiva’s idol.
You must offer different goods (as describe above) to Shiva’s idols or Shiva linga with mantras and shloks to get the desired benefits.
So keep doing Shiva puja and feel the desire.
Use The Guided Mantra Chanting Techniques to get a faster result
It helps you to chant in the proper way, ensuring maximum benefits
The Program is a new way of learning Mantra chanting step by step. In this new generation chanting technique, you learn through audio instructions.
You can quickly get and absorb all the benefits of this Mantra with help of the Guided Mantra Chanting Program.